GeekArtist Web Solutions, LLC – I Did All The Things

This was the last version of my former freelance website. At the time, I had a few occasional subcontractors, and was looking to expand. I’ve moved away from that project to a solo practice.

At the time, the goal was SEO so the home page was wordy. I would greatly simplify this today, and add more whitespace. There were also too many choices for potential customers and that should have been either cut down on or modified better to funnel people to specific information.

Since I let that domain go (and am better at backing up everyone else’s sites than my own) some images are pulled from and may show a few broken images.